Sunday, October 14, 2012

Heart Warming Potato Soup

So I got the idea from Pinterest (what else is new?).  We picked 30 lbs. of potatoes and I didn't want them to go bad so I altered a few recipes and made a new one.

I hit a little snafu along the way. I cut too many potatoes! That's ok. I pan fried the rest for breakfast.

Cut 3 pounds of potatoes (I used Yukon Gold) into cubes sprinkle 1 packet on the potatoes and mix together

2 Cups of fat free sour cream or light (once it is all mixed you cannot tell the difference)
2 cans of cream of ______ soup (you decide) I used mushroom you can use Chicken
1 can of chicken broth
2 packets of Ranch dressing (the dry kind)
Mix all the wet ingredient with the ranch.

Mix with potatoes.
Put in crock pot for 8 hours in low.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment